Sunday 27 July 2014

Everybody Hurts.

Yeah i'm sure that everyone goes through the pain of being rejected, being ignored, not being considered and all those crap but let's all just stop for a second. Well maybe 284178429 seconds, to look around you. You've got better things to do and better people around you than to feel sad and frustrated all the time. Don't do this to yourself. Ain't nobody got time for that.



To those whose minds are probably running through these lines:

"He/she likes her."
"He doesn't see me."
"I'm always left out."
"Nobody cares."
"Just me and my teddy bear(literal)" wtf
"Hello, i'm still here. I can hear what you're saying."
"Too important...not."
"Texting me but calling her/him."

or any other lines that makes you feel dejected, lemme tell you something.

There's once I quarreled with my best friend, and it was kinda messy cause' I kinda cried in front of my seniors and when I went home, my mind was so fk'ed up I couldn't think straight so I called my comfort friend and he told me a this:

"People will understand why you feel that way, if no one understands, at least I do. If people judge you, it's because they're shallow. If people ignore you, it's because they don't know what it feels like. No matter what they say and think and do, it's their loss, not yours."

"He/she likes her."
So what? So fking what? Screw him or her or whoever. Tell you this, love yourself and know that you deserve so much more than just waiting for someone to turn back and take a look at the pitiful you.

"She/He doesn't see me."
I do. Your parents do. Your friends do. A lot of people do. Why do this to yourself just because of a boy/girl? Nobody's perfect. Neither is she/he. Desperation is blinding. Always love yourself, so that one day he'll/she'll see you not because you want him/her to, but because the whole world sees you too.

"I'm always left out."
So if you're too school for cool
And you're treated like a fool
You can choose to let it go
We can always, we can always party on our own


"Nobody cares."
Yeah nobody cares. So why should you care too? If nobody cares about your problems, you shouldn't think much about it too. If nobody cares about you, then find out why, if it's you then fix it, if it's them then screw them, know that you're awesome!

"Just me and my teddy bear(literal)" wtf
Pick up your phone, ask someone to hang out with you. If there's really no one available then...*goes to wardrobe, pulls out a few apparels* Fashion show!

"Hello, i'm still here. I can hear what you're saying."
Walk straight up to them and talk to them. Settle things and you'll be fine. Or.

"Too important...not."
Are they/him/her important too? If someone thinks you're not important, then he/she definitely isn't important too, let alone thinking about how important you are to them.

"Texting me but calling her/him."

I smell jealously. Well don't be jelly cuz jelly's delicious and you don't wanna get eaten up by him/her right? After everything I've said(typed) above, *pants* *pants* I think you'd understand why not to be jelly.





No comments:

Post a Comment